Southeast Idaho's Sedation Dentistry Experts
Online Dental Education Library
Our team of dental specialists and staff strive to improve the overall health of our patients by focusing on preventing, diagnosing and treating conditions associated with your teeth and gums. Please use our dental library to learn more about dental problems and treatments available. If you have questions or need to schedule an appointment, contact us.
Fear of the Dentist-Sedation:
Single Tooth Replacement:
Bridge vs. Implant
Understanding Tooth Wear:
Whitening with a Bleach Tray:
"My patient needs were addressed professionally and respected. I have felt valued on each of my visits. Thank you."
"Every experience with Townesquare Dental has been great! I have had cavities filled, wisdom teeth removed and a skin graft done on my lower gums. They have always taken good care of me. I have always heard horror stories of skin grafts and wisdom teeth from many people and when I had mine done it wasn't a bad experience in the slightest. Everyone that I know who has their wisdom teeth out here at Townesquare Dental has had an amazing experience with little to no pain, swelling or infections afterward. I always recommend Townesquare Dental to anyone looking for more invasive oral procedures." Jordan from Idaho Falls.
Invisalign's® invisible, removable, and comfortable aligners will give you the beautiful straight teeth you've always wanted. And best of all, no one can tell you're wearing them. Invisalign® is great for adults and teenagers.
What is Invisalign®?
- Invisalign® is the invisible way to straighten your teeth without braces.
- Invisalign® uses a series of clear, removable aligners to straighten your teeth without metal wires or brackets.
- Invisalign® has been proven effective in clinical research and in orthodontic practices nationwide.
How Does Invisalign® Work?
- You wear each set of aligners for about 2 weeks, removing them only to eat, drink, brush, and floss.
- As you replace each aligner with the next in the series, your teeth will move little by little, week by week - until they have straightened to the their final position.
- You'll visit us about once every 6 weeks to ensure that your treatment is progressing as planned.
- Total treatment time averages 9 - 15 months and the average number of aligners during treatment is between 18 - 30, but both will vary from case to case.
How Are Aligners Made? You'd Be Amazed...
- The aligners are made through a combination of our expertise and 3-D computer imaging technology.