Your Cosmetic Dentistry Options
Learn more about cosmetic dentistry from your Rigby dentists.
Smile problems? Cosmetic dentistry can give you the Hollywood smile you've always wanted. Cosmetic dentistry refers to any dental work used to improve the appearance of a patient's smile. Dr. Richard George and Dr. Boone Allen at Townesquare Dental in Rigby, ID, offers a full range of cosmetic dentistry services. Read on to find out which cosmetic dentistry procedures are right for you.
1. Teeth Whitening- Professional teeth whitening can give you the white smile you've always wanted. In-office bleaching involves combining hydrogen peroxide gel with a special light to speed up the process. In-office bleaching can make your teeth 8-10 shades lighter in about 45 minutes. Professional take-home whitening involves custom-fitted, dental trays filled with a bleaching gel that you can use at home. A take-home treatment can make your teeth several shades lighter in a couple of weeks.
2. Dental Veneers- Porcelain veneers are ultra-thin shells that are placed over the front of the teeth to enhance your smile. Veneers are used to fix teeth that are weakened, crooked, chipped, cracked, and discolored. They're also used to fix gaps between teeth. Veneers provide strength comparable to tooth enamel. These shells are very resistant to wear and fractures.
3. Cosmetic Fillings- Everyone needs a dental filling at some point in their lives. Cosmetic fillings, or tooth-colored fillings, are used to restore decayed or damaged teeth. Cosmetic dental fillings are also used to replace amalgam (silver) fillings for cosmetic purposes. They are made of ceramic and plastic compounds. Cosmetic dental fillings look just like natural teeth.
4. Dental Bonding- Dental bonding is the application of a tooth-colored material using a light, which bonds the material to the teeth to improve your smile. Dental bonding is used to repair teeth that are cracked, chipped, and decayed. Bonding is also used to improve the appearance of stained teeth, make the teeth appear longer, change the shape of the teeth, and close gaps between teeth.
5. Dental Implants- There's no need to go through life with missing teeth. Dental implants are a durable, natural-looking option for replacing missing teeth. Dental implants are small posts that are surgically positioned into the jawbone underneath your gums. There are many advantages to dental implants, including improved appearance, improved speech, and easier eating.
If you want a Hollywood smile, this is your chance! Start your journey today! Call Townesquare Dental at 208-745-8704 today to schedule a dental consultation in Rigby, ID. We've helped many people enhance their smiles, giving them more self-confidence and improving their lives. And we will do the same for you!